Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.09.2011

Day 9

Day 9 - A picture of your friends

Well our computer crashed and we lost some pics so I am going to have to miss a few people(and some of my fav pics and memories). I have some hard copies but no scanner and I am to lazy to copy pics from my phone and try to gather all of that.

The most important thing about this post is that I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I have been blessed over my life to have many and I look forward to the people that will come into my life because of kids and change and new adventures to come.

I did my best to find some pics and add them below. I found plenty. :) There are a lot but I just kinda went thru and pulled as I saw and liked. The pictures are pretty much from the past few years but I will always cherish my friends from my childhood & college years.






























I love you friends.

- bb

2 comments:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete