Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.30.2011

Day 29 (a little late)

Day 29 - wishes

Can I wish for more wishes?

I don't know why but some of these have been really hard for me. I find myself in my head having ten pages to write on some of the topics that have been on this blogging adventure, but when I actually go to type it, it doesn't come out. I think part of it is me not being able to express myself as well as I want to, or think I can. I also think part of it is putting something out into the world, especially via the web. It is out there, for all the world to see. I don't mind sharing, I just want it to be what I really think or feel. Ya know ?

Anywho. I am sure I could come up with a million wishes. Selfish, Unselfish, typical and so forth but these are some that are coming to mind.

I wish that I didn't have medical issues every other flipping day. I am very blessed none of my issues have been life altering, but more pains in the bootay.

I wish that I had been like most of my friends and bounced back after having a baby. I haven't bounced, scooted, or inched.

I wish I could travel as much as I wanted.

I wish I could go back to Honduras int he near future. I want Bart to go too. I know I can, but leaving Berkley for that long would be hard and finding the time is hard. As I say that I wish I wasn't so selfish with my time. I can find time to go on a tropical vacation but I can't find time to go back to one of the most spiritually uplifting and happiest places I have ever spent time.

I wish I wasn't as selfish as I am. I think I "justify" too much.

I wish people were more honest with me. I know I have things I need to work on, I wish people were brave enough to tell me the bad so I could be a better me.

I wish Berkley never had to hurt...physically, emotionally, etc. I want her to be her joyful self, always.

I wish I was more positive.

I wish I liked myself more. I think I put negative stuff out in the world becasue I can be "down" on myself. I think people start to think about me the way I do. That is not good.

I wish there was more help for all the children in the world who don't get a clean bed, food, water, love everyday. I truly wish I could just call the eight person, or write a check and just fix it. I know the Lord answers prayers but it is hard to see suffering.

I wish there was a cure for cancer.

I wish all the babies who don't have a mom/dad to take the home from the hospital could get adopted into a loving home.

I wish all the children in the world had a loving home, a warm bed and food to eat.

I wish teachers got paid more, and had more respect for the job they do. We are a huge part of what shapes the world.

I wish more politicans were honest, did what was right for the whole and truly put the people first.

I wish God would intervene more. Like open up the sky and shoot down the problems. I think he intervenes all the time and we don't know or recognize enough, but I wish sometimes we had a red phone up to the sky. You know like for batman or the president. :)

Ok that's enough.

Ok one more...I actually wish I could win the lottery and own a private island somewhere tropical and could go there alone, with friends, with family anytime my lil heart desired! :) hehe.

Also, I wish my daddy wasn't having to have medical issues right now. I don't like seeing him in pain. Prayers accepted and requested. :)

Peace.Love.Joy.
-bb

1 comment:

  1. Sparkle Photo Effect & Pip EditorPip Editor - Masterlogix best app to make your photo fully attractive and heart touching.
    You can use four tools in this app with many effects like photo frames, overlays effects, twinkle effects, photo cropping, photo filters and photo borders in this best Photo Editor App - Pip Camera - Sparkle Effect (Blur).

    ReplyDelete