Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.05.2011

Day 5

Day 5 - Favorite Recipes

Ok so first off I couldn't tell you a recipe without looking at it to save my life. While I do cook (sometimes)it is by recipe, always! Since I am to lazy to get up and search for my favorites in my messy recipe box, I am breaking the chains of this day and not giving favorite recipes.... hehe. Wow I sure know how to walk on the wild side! Instead I am listing some of my favorite recipes I like to eat.

If you want any of these recipes below, then lemme know and I will get them for you ASAP!

And go....

My mom's choocolate pie
My mom's chocolate sheet cake
Cynthia's strausberg pork loin
Patty's spinach salad
Megan's mexicorn dip
Amanda's sausage roll-ups
Amber's chocolate chip cake
Amber's almond chicken
Mom/Aunt's stuffing
Kathy's creamed corn

Ok so all of that above is why I have eating problems.


Ok that's enough. Happy food thoughts.

-bb

Side Note: I had the honor today of attending the funeral of Jenny and Chris Stiegler. THey were tragically killed in a car accident on Christmas Eve. There sweet 8mo old Emily survived. It was awful and wonderful at the same time to be there. It was a joy to hear how much they were loved, how much they gave and inspired those around them and how much love they had for eachother and Emily. It was awful to know EMily has to grow up without her parents and that Jenny and Chris had to be laid to rest by their parents. No parent should have to bury their child.

I pray that you hug those you love a little tighter, make sure people know how you feel about them and do your best to walk with Christ everyday. Be grateful for the time you have with those you love as Jenny and Chris have left so many behind, way to early. While we all know Emily will be taken care of and smothered with love, it won't be the same as having her parents there. Please say a prayer for sweet Emily.

1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete