Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.17.2011

Day 16

Day 16 - dream house

Ok this is a major weakness. Dreaming! So instead of taking this to a level that is inappropriate, I will just say....


My dream home includes Bart, Berkley, more children I hope to be blessed to have, and our family and friends. I want a home where it feels like a home. I want God to be praised in this home. I want people to feel welcome in this home. I want it to be comfortable. I want it to have room for everyone who wants to be there. It is a home full of laughter, love and fun! I want my kids friends to want to be there.

I think I have this home now, so maybe just adding a few rooms for future kids makes it the dream part....

1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete