Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.19.2011

Day 19

Day 19 - something you miss

I miss going to church camp. I went as a camper and as a counselor. I went mainly to Pettijohn Springs Christian Camp. My PaPa JD Walker help found and run the camp for years. My dad was one of the main Camp Directors for years and I have fond memories of spending a week or two there in the summer as the Directors Kid.

As a teen when I got to go it was hard to realize I wasn't special and didn't get to do what I want all the time like I had as a child. :) Imagine that. hehe.

I loved seeing old friends, being outside and sleeping on the bunks. It was so fun to get lost in GOD, singing and praising was consuming all week. It was a getaway for teens to really have powerful experiences.

As an mini-adult I got to be a counselor. I wish I would have been a better one. I screwed up a few times. I miss those girls though. They each were so special. I had so much fun as a counselor.

I can't wait for Berkley to go one day. Hopefully to PJSCC!

1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete