Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.04.2011

Day 4

Day 4 - Parents

Well this could get sappy!

My parents are Jeff and Bobbie Walker. They are two of the most amazing people in this world. Any of you who know them, know I am totally telling the truth. They are beautiful Christian examples (even though I haven't always listened) and so selfless its beyond compare.

They are servants. They serve our family, they serve eachotehr, they serve their church family, they serve strangers but most of all the serve God. They brought me and my sister up in a loving home. They always kissed and spent time together and I have always been so thankful my parents stuck to their commitment of "forever". We were and are always provided for and we have always known how much we are loved. I am so thankful for the opportunities and the life my parents gave us.

THey have taught me how to be a better person, wife and mother (even though I don't always listen). They let me learn the hard way, even while trying to help me learn the easier way. They always forgive, they never hold grudges (even though I deserve it). They practice God's love to everyone, all the time. I have no idea how.

They take care of me just like they have my whole life. If I am at their house for instance, I am greeted with joy and hugs...then I get to watch what I want, I get my drinks refilled and my dishes taken away. I am so spoiled. They still treat me like their baby... just like when I had my first heartbreak. They listen, they advise, they hug, they pray. I know I can always count on them. They taught me how to be a good friend and how to be loyal and giving.

They are not afraid to tell me how it is. Especially my dad. When I need to hear I am being stubborn or selfish, they will tell me what I need to hear in order to get back on track.

They take care of Berkley with joy and love. This is their most precious gift to me. I can leave her and know she will get more love and laughter than any kid could eer need.

They accepted Bart into their hearts quickly and easily and have helped me learn to grow and accept the change that marriage brings. I actually think they like him more than me most days. I do also, but lets not tell him that. :)

I really have so much to say about them that there could never be enough words. They are amazing. I love them. I am so grateful God chose them to raise me and love me in this world.



-bb

P.S. I am also very very grateful for sudo-parents/sisters in my life that helped raise and guide me at different ages and stages. (Ahem: cyn, dudley, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete