Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.24.2011

Day 24

Day 23 - something you have learned


I have learned some hard lessons in life. I am glad I have learned them, but I would be lying if I wished maybe I had learned them different ways. It is never fun to learn through hurtful situations.

Recently I have learned I have SO much more to learn! ha.

I have many things I need to work on in my life. I have learned some lessons that have taught me I need to be more aware of those around me, their feelings and being a positive person in anothers life. I need to give what I wish to receive. I need to act how I want others to act. I need to treat others how I want to be treated...no matter what. You never know what is going on in anothers life.

I have also learned that here on this earth my family is what is most importnat. I am putting my phone on silent more. I am spending more time focusing on what is best for Bart and Berkley and I. They are my life. Others will have to wait.

I have learned that God still loves me. I still don't know why some days, but... He is the only one who will never dissapoint or let you down. Humans are flawed. We all need forgiveness. I need it, I need to give it. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you Lord for blessing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment