Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.24.2011

Day 24

Day 23 - something you have learned


I have learned some hard lessons in life. I am glad I have learned them, but I would be lying if I wished maybe I had learned them different ways. It is never fun to learn through hurtful situations.

Recently I have learned I have SO much more to learn! ha.

I have many things I need to work on in my life. I have learned some lessons that have taught me I need to be more aware of those around me, their feelings and being a positive person in anothers life. I need to give what I wish to receive. I need to act how I want others to act. I need to treat others how I want to be treated...no matter what. You never know what is going on in anothers life.

I have also learned that here on this earth my family is what is most importnat. I am putting my phone on silent more. I am spending more time focusing on what is best for Bart and Berkley and I. They are my life. Others will have to wait.

I have learned that God still loves me. I still don't know why some days, but... He is the only one who will never dissapoint or let you down. Humans are flawed. We all need forgiveness. I need it, I need to give it. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you Lord for blessing me.

1 comment:

  1. Sparkle Photo Effect & Pip EditorPip Editor - Masterlogix best app to make your photo fully attractive and heart touching.
    You can use four tools in this app with many effects like photo frames, overlays effects, twinkle effects, photo cropping, photo filters and photo borders in this best Photo Editor App - Pip Camera - Sparkle Effect (Blur).

    ReplyDelete