Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

1.17.2011

Day 17

Day 17 - Something you are looking forward to...

Well this is easy. While on a mini vaca/wedding weekend in Colorado Bart and I got to ski! We saw these sweet little ones with their parents learing to ski or actually just killing it! They were flying by us. We both remarked how we are soooo looking forward to when we get to do things like that with Berkley, and future kids. :)

We get to do great things with her now, but really enjoying something fun with her is something I look forward to.

OH, and my 30th is this year. I am looking forward to it, ONLY because I am going on a trip!

Over and Out,
BB

1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifPhoto to Gif – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos.
    How to use free gif maker pro app? Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete