Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

12.18.2009

30 almost 31 weeks!


Could I really be having a baby in like 2 1/2 months? Holy cow.

I hope everyone has a great week coming up...wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love and Blessings,
brooke


P.S. Natalie - if you see this hi! i guess i have been blogstalking you so it never occured to me you wouldn't know i was blogging too. haha. oh well. i love reading about your boys, you crack me up! they are so precious and i hope to see you sometime soon! toys r' us parking lots via a car window (me yelling at you) doesn't count.

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Here's to getting together in 2010. I would love to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete