Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

9.14.2010

Tie Dye Tri

Picture me wearing this in front of hundreds of others. Right, I know...I just threw up in my mouth also.

People, this sprint tri is less than 2 weeks away! How did this happen? Where did my time go? I am so freaked out.

First of, my body is hurting. I am putting it through more than I think I ever have. Have a baby, start working out, join CrossFit405, go back to work, decide to do a sprint tri, train for that sprint tri. It's to much.

I am waking up freaking out, I am not sleeping and I am sooo sore! I have scrapes and bruises and it isn't pretty.

Here are some of my fears:

WEARING A REALLY TIGHT NON FORGIVING OUTFIT
being kicked in the face by the swimmer in front of me
being passed by the swimmer behind me
getting urinated on while swimming (i know, random...but it still freaks me out)
WEARING A REALLY TIGHT NON FORGIVING OUTFIT
falling while getting on my bike in front of EVERYONE
not clipping in and falling
clipping in one foot and falling while trying to steer, clip in and go
running into anohter biker
WEARING A REALY TIGHT NON FORGIVING OUTFIT
not clipping out in time to transition into run, falling or running into someone
not being able to run
having to walk more than i run
my legs giving in
my knees giving out
puking
passing out
WEARING A REALLY TIGHT NON FORGVING OUTFIT

Get my mind right now?? Crazy huh? I am a worrier. I hate it about myself. It is a sin and I am terrible at just letting things go and moving forward. I worry about things I can't change and things that haven't happened and so forth. It is awful and annyoing.

I have put a great deal of time and effort into getting ready for this. I still have time but I am so nervous. I am accepting plane tickets for the weekend of the 26th..I will gladly go anywhere but Norman, I am also accepting advice for any of you that have done this and prayers.

Blessings,
BB

P.S. I also haven't lost a pound. So not cool. Just like with BF, I did it a ton, I produced a ton, and I lost nothing. People I had to get a deep freeze. If you are producing that much you should lose some weight. If you are working out this hard, you should lose some weight. NOT FAIR! Oh ok well here is the truth. I guess when you still eat ice cream and oreos it is fair. Oops.

3 comments:

  1. When Jeffrey ran cross country in high school, the encouraging team motto was "you will pass out before you die" Ha! I am impressed you are TRYING! You will do great. Oreos are a must to keep your sugars up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll do great and look great while doing it :)!

    ReplyDelete