Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

9.11.2010

how cute do they have to be??

How cute do a pair of shoes have to be to wear them even if.....they give you blisters and wear your skin down to where you are in pretty severe pain????

I got a new pair of cutie shoes for my bday. I wanted them, I got them. They are great for everyday, work and going out, how great is that? It's great I tell you.

Untill....

You wear them for more than 10 minutes around the store/house and you realize THEY KILLLL YOUR FEET. Major bummer.

I plan on strategically placing bandaids and padding in and around them and trying them again.


Love and Blessings,
bb

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me last week! I'm not giving up on mine...I have hope that eventually they will stop blistering my feet. :)

    ReplyDelete