I got tagged! Not only did I get tagged...but she did this fancy thing where when you click on my name it takes you to my blog. I wish I could use fancy blog tools like that. Fail. Lindsay Cooper, you are cool with all your blogging awesomeness! I offer you my best internet high five!
Four Places I go:
1. To Target. I spend too much time and too much money there.
2. To Sonic. I usually only get water, but who doesn't love them some Sonic ice?
3. To the cloud! Get it? Im just kidding...I go to um, the bathroom. Ok kidding again. I go to work. On Tues, Wed. & Thurs. Hello Angie Debo Elementary school and all my peeps in 3rd & 4th grade! What. What.
4. I used to go to CF405, then I had hand surgery and I have failed at getting back into it. So I go to the ZOO! Berkley likes the playground the most.
Four Favorite Smells:
1. Berkely right after her bath. She takes LONG baths. The kid is a fish. Our friend Megan got her some Noodle & Boo Lotion and it makes her smell so fresh and so clean clean.
2. I love the morning rain/dew smell. Like you go outside after it has just rained. I like it! (Especailly at the lake & at camp PJSCC)
3. A good smellin man. I love my husband, but, if I smell a man who smells yummmy, I smile big. Our pediatrician always smells good. :)
4. Can you say CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?! Those babies baking...they will make you swoon.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
(Disclaimer... I am doing stuff I watch right now. If I chose like all time favorite, we would be here all day.)
1. Pretty Little Liars
3. Housewives of ... love em all but Atlanta. No thanks.
4. Private Practice
Four Favorite Movies:
1. Family Stone
3. Any Star Wars Movie
4. Any Harry Potter Movie
1. (this is the same as the person who tagged me, but its a great one.) GO ON A MISSION TRIP! The best spring breaks and summer trips I went on in college/highschool were mission trips. I spent most of my time in Honduras and I formed friendships that will last a lifetime and I learned so much about God, his people and how blessed we here in N.America are. I can't explain how much serving others can change you.
2. Read! I do not care what, but reading is awesome. It sets a good example for your children, it is an escape, its relaxing, it teaches you, it inspires you, you can go to another world and experience life through another point of view!
3. Go meet your neighbors. Not just the young couple with kids. We have gotten to know a retired couple across the street. I love them. They play with Berkely, they take her on walks, they come help me jump my car. They bring us treats at Xmas. They are so kind and so generous.
4. Eat fried cheese (like mozarella sticks) dipped in sugar. Like the little packet of sugar on the table for tea or whatever. I know it sounds crazy, but its good. Just plain good. Really unhealthy, but good.
Four Favorite Things To Do:
2. Go to the lake
3. Give Berkley a bath
4. Vacation! Tropical Island type of vaca please. :)
Four Things I dislike:
1. People who use handicapped parking spaces when they aren't handicapped.
2. People who do not put up their shopping carts and leave them to be blown around the lot and hit other cars.
3. Gossip. I have been a part of it all of my life... as the person doing the gossiping, as the person listening but not stopping it and as the person being talked about. It is hurtful for all involved in the end. It is no good and I am doing my best to stop this awful habit. If you hear me doing it, tell me NO!
4. Vaguebooking! People, either tell what is going on or don't. If you need someone to ask you, then call a friend or call me. I will humor you.
Four Friends to Tag:
1. Amber F.
2. Ginny K.
3. Michelle Y.
4. Elizabeth M.