Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

10.15.2009

My First Blog...











Well, this is my first blog. I am sure you gathered that through the title and there being no other posts here. :) Happy reading.

I'm Brooke, I'm married to a wonderful man and after seeing many friends blog successfully, I thought I would give it a go. I hope to use this to keep updated on the lives of those I love and mabe don't get to see that often... I also hope to share the last few months of my pregnancy as they are going quickly, and the arrival of my lil girl! She will be here in February and her name is Berkley. Bart and I are very exctied, a little nervous, and we laugh a great deal at my ever changing body, mood, eating habits and well...just me in general. Above are our latest photos of her...well ok her feet and her kinda looking like an alien. She is our lil alien though. :)
Love and blessings to you all.
-bb

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! So excited about your precious Berkley! The nickname "Brew" has a nice ring to it for some reason!

    ReplyDelete