Me

My photo
Edmond, OK
Blessed wife of an amazing husband and mother to Berkley, Bryn and Blake! God is good.

10.19.2009

It's Berkley's body...not mine.

Well, I must say pregnancy is going better than I thought. I had some crazy dreams at first, some really scary moments of TV watching where someone thought natural birth was a good idea and then changed their mind to late to have an epidural... one show had me sure my baby's arm would be cut off in a C-section, another that someone would try to steal my baby, in a dream I rolled over on her in my sleep and well too many others. But, It has been really good these last few weeks! I have been eating and it stayed in my tummy! I haven't really gained any weight yet....although, I didn't really keep food down the first 3 1/2 months so that might be the reason!

Things have started to change this past week though... things are starting to feel more real. I met with a dear sweet family friend Kerry and my mom for lunch to talk baby shower! I feel so honored to have such a special lady wanting to make Berkley's arrival important. This past week we got the baby room painted and I am looking for fabric swatches to get the bedding started! Berkley constantly is sitting on my bladdar, I feel like I can't breathe unless I am laying really far back and even my closest of friends didn't tell me some of the weird changes my body would be making! All that said, it is so amazing to feel her move every day...even thoguh technically she is kicking me, which when she is here will get a firm "no kick." The baby bedroom is starting to come together, and as the weather changes I realize Berkley will be here before we know it! I feel so blessed that this pregnancy has gone so well and that so far all is good! God is good.

Love and Blessings,
bb


**On another note. I love my Sooners, I really do. I am so frustrated though I can't stand it. What is going on???

No comments:

Post a Comment